Saturday 13 June 2015

iHerb Haul


Hello my lovelies, it's been a while since I've blogged and what better way to come back then with a haul post! iHerb recently had 20% off Real techniques so I took that as an opportunity to pick up more brushes as well as some other bits and pieces. Keep reading to find out what I picked up.
Firstly, I checked out the Real Techniques brand and after adding and removing brushes from my cart, I decided to go with the Nic's Picks set. I have been eyeing this set for a while and at 20% off it came down to $31.22AUD.


I had to spend over $51AUD for free shipping so that gave me an excuse to check out other brands as well! After watching KathleenLights on youtube I knew I needed to pick up some E.L.F products. The products are so affordable, but most of the brushes that she recommended were out of stock but i did manage to get a mineral powder brush from the studio line for $3.90AUD and also one of her most raved about products, the E.L.F. HD undereye setting powder also $3.90AUD.  


From my constant youtubing I also knew that Physician's Formula had released a new foundation, "Touch of Glow". After watching Saaammage on youtube, I decided to give it a go. I also fell in love with the packaging! How can anyone say no to that beautiful bottle?? The foundation set me back $18.73AUD. 

I love shopping on iHerb because their service is so efficient. I placed my order June 4th and my order was shipped the next day. I received my order a week later on June 11th. How's that for fast service! iHerb orders are delivered by Australia Post however you can pay a bit more for express shipping by DHL. If you're going to make your first order with iHerb use my code, QSN035 or follow this link. The code entitles first time customers to $10 off orders of $40USD+ or $5 off orders less than $40USD. 

Happy shopping lovelies xx






No comments:

Post a Comment