Sunday 14 June 2015

May Favourites


Being well and truly into June now and finally having some time to myself, I wanted to share my May Favourites with you guys. Keep reading to find out what I've been loving the past month :).

Base: Guerlain Meteorites Baby Flow
This was a purchase mid May and I have been reaching for it so often. I love the light coverage and glow from within finish it gives. For those days when I don't have time to put on foundation I use this and apply it with my fingers. To me this is like a foundation/bb cream hybrid. You can find this online or instores at Myers or David Jones and it retails for $68

Cheeks: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette for Face & Eyes
I picked this up during the Priceline 40% off sale and didn't really touch it till last month. I use this more as a highlighter than anything else and it gives off a beautiful glow. The formula is so buttery and smooth. Definitely a happy addition to my collection of highlighters. You can purchase this at Priceline  (on sale at 40% off right now) or on iHerb

Cheeks: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
I have to admit that when I first swatched this bronzer, I hated it, it was way too shimmery, I didn't even bother trying it out on m face. After reading some reviews and talking to friends I decided to try it out on my face and I fell in love. It adds that perfect luminous warmth to my face and the shimmer doesn't transfer onto the face at all! Find it instores or online at Mecca for $65.

Lips: YSL Volupte tint-in-oil in No.4 I Rose You
This little baby has been my go to lip product all month! It has the most delicious scent and leaves behind a really nice stain. The shade No.4 is so natural and it's work appropriate. I use this on the mornings I don't have time for the precision of lipstick. I highly recommend this if you want to splurge as it does set you back $49 from YSL counters in Myers and David Jones or online from Adore Beauty.

Lips: Too Faced Melted Lipsticks in Chihuahua
On days when I wasn't using my YSL tint-in-oil I used this Too Faced Melted Lipstick. This is the perfect complement to my everyday face and its so easy to apply. It goes on super smoothly and isn't streaky. Definitely check out the full Too Faced Melted Lipstick range if you haven't already at your local Mecca counter, Kit Cosmetics counter or online for $28.

Fragrance: Giorgio Armani Aquca Di Gioia EDP
I picked up a few new fragrances last month but this one has been a definite favourite. It's a super fresh scent that isn't too overpowering and lasts all day leaving a subtle scent as the day goes on. I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who loves fresh scents, have a smell of it next time you're in Myers or David Jones.

Let me know in the comments below what you have been loving the past month :)


No comments:

Post a Comment