Wednesday 8 April 2015

REVIEW: LUSH CATASTROPHE COSMETIC FRESH FACE MASK

LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Mask
Recently my skin has been playing up some much, break outs, redness, dry patches, you name it, I've experienced it. Once I got the dryness and break outs under control, all I needed was something to soothe my skin. So off to LUSH I went looking for a face mask. After telling the sales assistant a little about my skin she recommended the Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask. After using this mask 4 times now, it's time I do a little review on it.

This mask claims to reduce inflammation thanks to the blueberries and the chamomile, Irish moss and almond oil work with the calamine to gently cleanse the skin.

Personally I have found this mask to be absolutely amazing! I love it so much, it leaves my skin feeling revitalised afterwards and most importantly it takes care of the redness on my cheek area. I leave the mask on till it dries (10-15 minutes) then rinse it off with warm water.

PROS:

  • Natural ingredients
  • Not tested on animals
  • Doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out
  • Smells like blueberries
CONS:
  • Has to be used within 3 weeks
  • Packaging is annoying as you have to scoop out the product
Highly recommend this to anyone whose skin is acting up. You can pick this mask up at any LUSH store or online for $16.95. Have you tried any of the LUSH fresh masks? Leave your recommendations in the comments below :)






No comments:

Post a Comment