Thursday 5 February 2015

January Favourites

I can't believe the first month of 2015 has already flown past. I know this post is late but better late than never right? It's been a busy month so my favourites for this month are low maintenance that give me that glow even when I feel half dead!


Base: Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream
This bb cream is heaven in a tube for me. On days when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for foundation this is my go to. It has SPF35 so I don't have to worry about applying sunscreen under. It lasts all day and really evens out my skintone. Definitely a time saver! You can find this at Mecca or Kit Cosmetics.

Cheeks: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
I can see why these blushes are raved about by so many beauty gurus, they are amazeballs! My favourite would have to be Luminoso and it's been the shade that I've reached for  most of January. It gives the perfect glow to my face and makes me look awake. You can find it on Bluescandal for $9.99USD, use code MAKEUP for 25% off.

Lips: Tom Ford Lips & Boys in the shade Richard (limited edition)
This has been my go to colour all of January. It's a mauvey pink colour and its just the perfect finish to any look. It applies like a dream and lasts 6-8 hours. It's creamy and doesn't stick to the dry parts of my lips or settle into the cracks. When I'm in a hurry in the morning and can't decide on a lipstick, I always grab for this one. This was limited edition so if you're able to find it, definitely consider buying it!

Undereyes: BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in No.2 Luminous
This is a godsend for me. On those days when I'm half dead and look like a zombie, I apply this under my eyes and it instantly brightens the area. This by no means is a concealer so if you have really dark undereye circles this will not cover them. You can find this at Mecca or Kit Cosmetics.

Eyes: Mascara - W7 Lashtastic
I've seen this mascara every time i walk through a Chemist Warehouse but never gave it a second look. One day my friend had the most amazing long voluminous eyelashes and she told me it was this mascara that she was using. Needless to say, the W7 Lashtastic mascara along with 2 other W7 mascaras came home with me on my next shopping trip. This mascara is amazing, it gives my short asian lashes so much length! Definitely worth a look at and at only $4.99 it won't break the bank.

That's my favourites for the month of January. Tell me what your favourites were or if you've tried any of these and whether you loved or hated them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment