Friday 12 September 2014

Summer Saviour - Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face SPF30+ Sunscreen

The sun is finally out to play here in Sydney and as we hit the warmer months many of us are looking for that perfect sunscreen to protect us from the sun. Personally I look for a sunscreen that is high in SPF, non greasy and dries matte. I have found all this in the Mecca Cosmetics To Save Face sunscreen.

Claims:
"The original beauty sunscreen, To Save Face SPF 30 Facial Sunscreen, provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays in a hydrating matte finish cream. Containing SPF 30 with hyaluronic acid, pomegranate extract and vitamin E in a non-oily and non-whitening formula, this weightless SPF formula acts as the perfect makeup base while preventing premature ageing caused by the damaging effects of the sun."

Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face SPF30+ Sunscreen

This sunscreen creates the perfect base for my makeup to go on, it dries matte almost instantly (perfect for you oilier skinned ladies) so I can go on with my makeup routine without having to wait. It is extremely light-weight, you won't even feel it on your face guaranteed! After using it, I didn't feel that it dried out my face at all or clog my pores. It has a faint fragrant scent to it rather than your usually sunscreen smell and I find it pleasing, however if you're sensitive to smell you might not like this.

I can't rave about this product enough, it's everything I've been looking for in a sunscreen. However, it is on the pricier side, $45 for 100mL. However I totally think it's worth it especially in the warmer months when you want something weightless that doesn't melt off your face in the hot weather.


What it looks like out of the tube


Pick it up from Mecca Cosmetica online or instores and I promise you won't regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment